Size: 14 Inch Color: Natural Black
How to washing hair:
1. Just before washing, comb the hair with a soft-bristled brush or a comb with metal pins. This will release all tangles. If the hair is curly, it is best not to comb it from start to finish.
2. Wet your hair with warm water. Hot water may be more comfortable, but it can damage synthetic hair fibers and shorten the service life of hair extensions. Do not try to brush into hair while it is wet.
3. Use a mild shampoo to foam the hair and hair extensions. Do not use a bunch of unsound chemicals. All natural is the best.
4. Rinse off the hair with shampoo. Use very greasy conditioner, for example for deep treatment. Rinse out 90%, but leave a little to prevent tangling.
5. Dry your hair with a towel as much as possible, and then let nature complete the process. Don’t blow dry, this will cause a lot of useless tangles, thus destroying the expansion.
How to apply hair extension:
1. Divide the hair into two parts. If your hair is thin, use a comb to gently comb the lower half of the one-inch section. This will help secure the expansion firmly in place.
2. Open the clip on the extension. Align the top of the hair extension with the horizontal part of the make, and then gently press down to snap the clip into place.
3. Release the top of the hair. Gently rub to blend your natural hair with clip-on hair extensions.
4. Complete the hairstyle. Smooth the roots of the hair, then brush out the top layer to make it smooth. Plug-in extensions should be completely mixed together so that you cannot see them at the root of the lock.
Material: 100% top heat-resistant fiber and metal clip with rubber silicone
Weight: about 4.6 ounces, including each clip
Length: about 20 inches without extension