About Our Wig
1.Our wig was made from premium synthetic fiber, please wash it with the shampoo the first time wearing. The baby power and hair conditioner can make the synthetic fiber soft, smooth and comfortable, also can help remove the static.
2.All synthetic hair wigs are heat safe and can be curled and flat ironed. Please note that the heat settings must below 150c/302f, or it may damage this wig.
3.All our wigs are with adjustable inner cap net, the minimum circumference is 22″/55cm, the maximum circumference is 23″/60cm, please measure your head to confirm the size.
4.You can cut or trim the wig into any style you like if you are good at wig trimming, or you may damage this wig.
1.The color may appear slightly different due the lighting, camera angles and different computer /cell phone monitors.
2.The length of our wigs are measured from “crown to end”, it will be vary from person to person. The individual’s height, neck, head and face measurements can make the length appear longer or shorter.
3.It may slightly shed for the first times wearing, which it is normal due to the handmade.
4. It will cause static during the trimming due to the synthetic fiber, which is a physical phenomenon. We suggest you wash it or use a iron comb for timming to remove the static and let the hairstyle looks less fluffy.
1. Care and maintain the wig regularly, do not wash it frequently.
2. Smooth and tidy the wig before putting them into water
3. Wash and care using a little mild shampoo in cold water
4. Clean cold water to rinse it again and towel to blot up the water
5. Hang and dry it naturally,avoid the sunlight directly.